Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Week 22

Nothing new and exciting is happening right now! Just lots of work and cleaning and organizing is happening here at the Spears home. I can hardly believe it is already August. There is hope that December will come fast this year. I told Brent this morning that I can't wait for this baby to arrive, but once it is here, I want time to stand still so the baby will never grow up! Funny how that works that way. Brent didn't agree. He can't wait to have a 3 year old in the house that says really cute and funny things to us! So here is a survey. I will try to do better and blog more as I think of it! I know there is lots happening here in GA, I just don't seem to get it down fast enough and then forget what has happened! ( I am doomed already and the baby isn't even here yet!)

1. How far along? 22 weeks

2. Maternity clothes - OH YEAH! After a visit from my parents last weekend and the help of EBAY I am totally hooked up!

3. Stretch marks - No new ones. I love my creme though.

4. Sleep - I LOVE ME SOME ALLERGY MEDS. Although it does not help me always sleep 100%, its better. I still am in need of a few good nights. We bought a new comforter set for our bed and that has helped a little bit. I am grabbing at straws these days for sure.

5. Best moment this week - Seeing pictures of the baby last week was the best moment then. This week, there hasn't been too much happening. Really 18 more weeks???

6. Worst moment - Very over emotionally about nothing and everything!

7. Movement - Still moving all over. We had a case of the hiccups the other day, that was strange feeling.

8. Food Cravings - BBQ (had it twice this week already!)

9. Gender - So now officially the time has past for us to find this out. Now only God and a sweet Tech at my Dr.'s office know. I have to say I had a moment of weakness and almost called the office after we got back home after our appointment last week, but I didn't! 18 weeks is a long time to wait. Why did I want to wait again? It will be worth it in the end for sure.

10. Wedding rings on or off - Even before I was pregnant I didn't wear my wedding rings at night. My fingers have not been swollen at all, so I guess this hasn't affected us really yet.

11. Weekly wisdom - No advice this week. Just still wishing for a time machine to go forward a few months.

12. Milestones? - I have diapers, clothes, toys and new bedding in process (it is being hand made by my friend Jen!!!) I can't wait to finish decorating for sure.

No comments: