Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Prayer

My last post was REALLY LONG!! But I wanted to give you all a few things to lift us up with:

*Still the emotional roller coaster we have daily. The strength for Brent and I to lean on the Lord and each other each moment.

*Still physical healing for me. Some days I feel better than others. I keep thinking that it has been longer than 2 weeks and I should be able to run around like nothing happened.

*Jenna making a decision about getting back to work. Financially I need to go back to work ASAP! But, on the other hand, we don't want to dismiss the miracles the Lord is working out!

* Finances! God is providing for us in BIG ways! Hospital and doctor bills are starting to show up now. We are trusting God to continue to show off! (we have so many stories to share already of ways that he has begun to provide for us!)

* God to continue to be glorified through the life of our Little Missionary, Carter

*God will continue to bless the ministry of North Metro Child Development Center Memorial Fund

If anyone is interested in donating a gift in Carter's name, please donate to The Carter Spears Memorial Fund. This fund is to be used for the Child Development Center to provide 2-kindergartner's Christian Education and an opportunity to learn about Christ. Please send donations to 1026 Old Peachtree Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30043. Make sure to put in the memo In memory of Carter Spears!

3 comments:

Alisa said...

I first learned of Carter's homecoming a few days ago, and I have been stricken speechless ever since. When I read your comment on my sister-in-law's blog about how you and your Sunday school class prayed for my family during my mother-in-law's illness, I was deeply touched. I want you to know that we and our small group will be praying for you and your family during your time of loss and grief. You are an inspiration through this trial as you continue to put your faith and hope in Jesus. Our small group is currently doing a study on prayer, and we have been talking about focusing our prayers on the Mountain Mover rather than the mountain. It is a true testimony for me to read how you are doing just that. Thank you for sharing your story. We will be lifting you up. I thought you might enjoy reading other stories similar to yours on the following blog: http://prayerofhannah.blogspot.com/search/label/Dealing%20with%20Loss

Alisa

Alisa said...

http://prayerofhannah.blogspot.com/
search/label/Dealing%20with%20Loss

The link I mentioned is above, but there shouldn't be any spaces. Let me know if you can't access it.

N Verdulla said...

I will pray for each of these prayer requests, and put them in my prayer journal as well. Love You!!