Monday, August 11, 2008

Homecoming - Bitter/Sweet

Friends, it is with a very broken heart that we share about our son's Heavenly Homecoming. Christopher Carter Spears was born into our arms on 08-09-08 at 7:04p and passed into Christ's loving arms at 8:25p. We are having a celebration service at our church North Metro First Baptist Church in Lawrenceville, GA on Thursday 2:00 and graveside to follow.
We are clinging to God's promises ... especially, "my Grace IS sufficient" - which it has been.
Thank you for continuing to pray for us during this time for healing and for us to "be still and know that He is Lord".

Clinging to His heart when we can't always trace His hands~
Brent and Jenna

4 comments:

N Verdulla said...

I will be praying for you and Brent.

Jenibug7 said...

I hate crying. But I really hate crying 1000 miles apart! I am looking forward to hugging you Thursday (and crying together). That sounded wierd- I don't look forward to crying with you, but you know what I mean! :)

Julee said...

My heart is breaking for you both. Words just aren't enough....please know you are being lifted up to the ONE who loves you and sees your every tear.

Jackson said...

Oh Brent and Jenna... Sam & I are lifting you up! My heart aches at your loss, but am inspired by your perspective. We love you guys!