Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just have to share


This has been a long week and weekend and it is only Tuesday night. As I sit on my bed and have begun to make "milk" I can't help to feel, "this all really stinks!!!" I am trying to be as strong as I can, but this is such foreign territory for me that it's hard to know what to feel and say and do. I will share Carter's birth story and more of what happened last week/weekend after the funeral is over this week. I downloaded some pictures today and found one that I will never forget. I wanted to share with you all the picture of Brent holding his son. He was so proud and excited when he heard those precious words "it's a boy!" Thank you for letting me share this with you and allowing me in the days to come to share what we are going through. We love you guys (all of our blogging friends and family) for supporting us, praying for us, giving to us right now.


Have you ever seen a prouder papa?

2 comments:

Todd and Rebecca said...

Wow that is a priceless photo. We've been praying for you guys.
God Bless -

Jenibug7 said...

You are right- I think that one is my favorite too!