Tuesday, July 29, 2008

20 week appointment

Baby is holding it's foot above it's head! Practicing diving.
Baby's hands below it's chin.
We had our 20 week appointment on Monday which went great! The baby is doing so good, growing really fast and everything checked out perfect on the sonogram. I am sad that this is the last picture we will get until the baby is born. I am so ready for this baby to be here. I hate waiting for surprises! So why in the world are we waiting to find the sex of the baby? Torture, we love to torture ourselves! I realized that I am still in week 20, so I will wait to do a survey until tomorrow. But until then, here are two more pictures of baby.
Picture of a foot

Baby looking at us. It's a scary looking picture though. Just a bad shot! Oh well!

4 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

I love him/her already! :)

Todd and Rebecca said...

I can't believe you're not finding out gender. How do you contain yourself?! Ha!! Seeing those pictures makes me think about all of God's detailing in creation, you know?

Millers said...

He/She looks perfect and very cute. I pray the next 20 will fly and you won't have to wait that long. Definitely a keeper :)

Katie B said...

I have a guess..but I will keep it to myself! Enjoy the few surprises in life we still have...even if it kills you!