Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Half Way There!!!!!!!




I have been anxiously waiting this day. Well only second to the day we have this baby, but still this is a great milestone for sure. Although I feel more comfortable being pregnant and talking about being pregnant, I still can't wait for the baby to come. I am working hard at savoring each day (but really I just can't wait to meet this baby!!) With tons of help we did finish the babies room (with the expection of needing bedding and curtains and stuff on the wall.) We are going to put the babies name above the Crib, which of course won't happen until the baby comes. I have a shelf I am thinking about putting over the changing table and the rest of the walls I am still thinking and looking. (I do still have 4 very long months left to work it out!) I have posted some pictures of what is completed as of today! Enjoy! Also here is this weeks survey.

1. How far along? 20 weeks (Half way baby!)

2. Maternity clothes - OH YEAH! I had a Sunday Morning breakdown this week because I had no pants that would fit me anymore. My sweet husband had to remind me that this is normal during pregnancy. My clothes will fit again. Maybe they will even be too big! That is my new goal!!

3. Stretch marks - They are coming. I have seen a few that I have been attacking with my cream.

4. Sleep - Depends on the night. The gagging has gotten better at night only because I am drugged out on benadryl.

5. Best moment this week - Each time I get a little nervous that the baby has stopped moving, within minutes I wish I had not said that!! Lots of MOVING! But I like that there is moving because it does remind me that all if A-OKAY!

6. Worst moment - Still doing the throw up stuff after I eat. I hate that feeling of out of control and wishing there was something to dry up my sinus better than what I am taking now.

7. Movement - OH YEAH! BIG TIME MOVER. In fact, I think this child is getting ready for 8-8-08 in Bejing!!

8. Food Cravings - Brewsters Ice Cream!

9. Gender - Can find out Monday.... But we won't!!

10. Wedding rings on or off - Still on during the day and off at night.

11. Weekly wisdom - This advice comes from my husband to other husbands... Never tell your pregnant wife that time is flying by! Brent said this to me on Saturday. Poor thing he said can you believe how fast this time is going by. December will be here before you know it! I asked him to NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN UNTIL HE HAS TO BE THE ONE PREGNANT!!!! So, he did the right thing that any good husband would do... and painted my toenails for church and served me (more so than normal) hand and foot the rest of the weekend! GOOD WISDOM HONEY!

12. Milestones? - We have a nursery!!! I love the colors and the furniture placement. It is feeling more like it will happen soon now! (well not soon enough right?)

1 comment:

Todd and Rebecca said...

"...Sunday morning breakdown..." WOW, I had too many of those!! I remember that feeling! Glad you are half way there, but I agree, time does NOT fly for a pregnant woman.