Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Making up with Red Toes

If you noticed my husbands word of advice to other men in my first post today, you will see that he learned not to tell your wife that pregnacy is easy or that it is flying by! My parents brought us our new crib on Friday night and put it together. During the process Brent said to my dad, hey we are really having a baby. It is really hitting me that this is happening! To that, I said... Okay people, it is real to me all day and night long! So to make up for his comments and because he is just sweet to me, Saturday night Brent gave me a pedicure! He did a great job. The funny thing is that he started off by painting like a "man" which means in whatever direction he wants! He painted up and down and left to right all on my toes. He also painted my toes as well as my toenails! After cleaning up his mess he finished really well! Good job honey!! Nothing makes a women feel better than a nice bowl of ice cream and red toe nails!! Okay, well that is what makes me feel good right now! I love you baby! Thanks for making this pregnancy the best possible!! I am truly blessed to be married to my best friend who loves me unconditionally! Even when I complain and have "breakdowns for no reason!" Love you!

2 comments:

The Partin's said...

You are so lucky!! Chris never painted mine but since Kathrine was living with us you bet I got her to paint them :)

I can't wait to see Carter Spears!
(I still say boy!)

Katie B said...

Breakdowns are never for no reason...sometimes the reason is just really silly!