Friday, June 06, 2008

Last Post of the day (promise)

My friend Mary Lindsey used to do these fun surveys while she was pregnant with Harper. I thought since I have been so anxious about this baby, this maybe something fun to do and a fun way to report what is happening!

So here we go:

1. How far along? 13 weeks

2. Total weight gain - I am in denial on this and may not be able to share this part too often. I think it may be 4 lbs! I need to get out and walk a ton more (even in the 90 degree heat!!)

3. Maternity clothes - Not quite yet. There are a few things that don't fit anymore, but I am trying hard to hold off!

4. Stretch marks - A few on "the belly" (as Brent calls it). I have been using major lotion daily to stop them!!

5. Sleep - Still not doing well with this yet. I am doing a little better with my pillow, but still waking up a lot at night.

6. Best moment this week - had a few days free of illness.

7. Worst moment - Gagging all day long! It's the worse feeling of all.

8. Movement - None yet

9. Food Cravings - Still orange fanta and lots of fresh fruit

10. Gender - Still not going to find out! Brent and I both still feel like it's a boy. But either is good of course {or both as Brent hopes -twins!}

11. Wedding rings on or off - On except at night when I often sweat and need them off.

12. Weekly wisdom - Start now making a summer plan for getting the house in order

13. Milestones? - None yet!!

We have our first sonogram on the 16th. I am anxious and looking forward to it at the same time. Brent can't wait and wishes it was yesterday. Pictures of baby Spears to come!!

4 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

I LOVE this! I am looking forward to seeing the weekly update of these questions. Not that I won't already know, since we talk everyday! But, still, it will be nice to come to your blog and see something new! :)

Mary Lindsey said...

I am soo glad you are doing this! I will now be able to stalk your progress :-) Oh, and make sure you go read my comment about the Snoogle pillow :-) Good luck sleeping with that thing!!!

The Partin's said...

Ok, so now that you mentioned cravings I stand my prediction of boy. With Camden all I wanted was orange juice and watermelon...I would literally eat a whole (large) watermelon in 2 days. I can't wait for Baby Boy Spears:)

Alisa said...

Wow! Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I am so excited for you and know that you are going to be such a great momma! I wish you the best in your pregnancy. Enjoy every moment of the miracle inside you, it will all too soon be just a memory. (: .... and it is true what they say, you will have pregnancy amnesia after the baby arrives and in your memory pregnancy will be beautiful, perfect, and dreamy. (: Congratulations again!!