Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Great weekend and Week 13

Let me first start by saying, we had one of the most refreshing weekends we have had in a long time! It was all because we spent the weekend with a 13 month old little boy and his wonderful parents! Our friends the Barts came to visit (it was a end of the school year "surprise to Jon by his awesome wife Jen) We always have wonderful visits with friends that come to stay, but there is just something to be said about some friends that are so like minded with us that can just come and sit and talk to us about the things we struggle with!! Jon is originally from Korea and we have recently come across an amazing store that sells INEXPENSIVE fresh veggies and fruits and all Korean food, since the area we live in has a high population of Koreans! So, Saturday we had such a treat by asking Jon to cook us a Korean dinner! It was wonderful. I think Brent loved it more than I did, only because food and I are not great friends still. Regardless, it was so good. We spent Saturday exploring the Zoo and stayed up each night playing cards! Jen and I thought we had the rotten end of the deal since we both are not spades savy. Actually we killed the boys both nights. I tell you what, don't mess with us. We will rock your world for sure!

Today we are excited to finally be at week 13. I am finally feeling better. In fact I told Brent the other day that I may want to take another test to see if I am still pregnant because I don't feel so bad anymore. Soon after I made that bold statement I was quickly reminded with heartburn that YEP still there!! We have our first sonogram on the 16th of this month. We are looking forward to the first baby picture for sure. We still on standing firm on not finding out the sex or giving out the names that we will choose for the baby. (when it takes 34 years for you to have a baby you take all of the fun surprises that you can get at this point!)


Jen Jordan we have not forgotten your challenge, just need more time to get it ready!! HEHE




Barts with us at the Zoo



I don't know how Brent didn't get in this picture with me

Wrigley was eating dinner at the same time Micah was eating. Micah was trying to say hello to Wrigley by barking at her! It was fun to see them both get along so well. (of course Wrigley finally got to the point that she just ignored him! Hope that continues as her pattern with babies!)

2 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

He is too stinkin cute!

Katie B said...

We had more fun "not finding out" with Bianca. We didn't share names either and it was awesome watching people try to guess. I agree-there are so few surprises in life-take the ones you are given.