Sunday, June 03, 2007

Too Fast!

Life has been going at full speed for us. The past week Brent and I have been working hard on a foster parent lunch for my work. I have to work the rest of this month 6 days a week!! It's going to be and has been a very crazy time. I am having a lot of trouble at work and have a long road ahead of me right now. It is such a reminder that I have zero control over my world and life! I have no idea what tomorrow brings. Even with work, it appears like a really bad situation, but for the first time, I feel like I can sort of see a glimps of what God is doing in our lives!! No matter what is thrown at us, He is always in control!! It really gives me comfort to know that because for real... I can't keep up some days!! We continue to pray and desire so much to start a family. Again, in His perfect time.

Speaking of that, does it feel like we spend our lives dusting, washing clothes, washing dishes only to find out that the next day we have to do it again!! Then there's dinner. Enough said. I used to love to clean and cook. Right now, I do good to find matching socks and to remember that we need to eat dinner!! GOD IS GOOD ALL OF THE TIME!!! If I didn't say that, I would go crazy!

2 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

This will get worse before it gets better. When I had Elias a lady who I did not know well enough for her to say this to me said "Honey, if you have clean underwhere to put on in the morning, then you are doing great! Shoot- if you can even find a pair that is clean enough to put on inside out, that is even pretty good!" Enough said. LOL

abrooks said...

I think I have been living this way since I started my dissertation. Page has been so good not to complain too much, but I can tell he will be glad when I am able to stay home full time. I also enjoy cooking and cleaning, but it seems the busier I am the less I enjoy it. I complete empathize with you.