Wednesday, June 27, 2007

He is Good!

I am starting by claiming what we all already know! God is good all of the time!! I official will be laid off as of Monday morning. It was supposed to be Friday, June 29th, but because our kids are not being turned over to the new agency until Sunday, I have to be on call all weekend!! I am just praying that the Lord will help us with this smooth transition! We are trusting the Lord to provide a new job opportunity for me and soon. I will get paid until August 1st, so I am excited about the month of July to clean my house, finish projects that I have not gotten done and whatever else comes up for me to do before starting a new job! Please continue to pray for me, us, during this time of transition. Again, we know He is good! He always takes care of us. As Brent always says, we never went hungry a day during seminary when we were at our poorest point in life. He provides! The Lord is good all of the time, and all of the time the Lord is good.

1 comment:

Jenibug7 said...

Hope yall have a great and safe trip this weekend! Love ya and miss talking! BTW, time for a new post here....