Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Our title

Brent really wanted me to explain the whole reason for the title of this site! I had to laugh because although it is obvious, that I am from Maryland (and MA) and Brent is from Texas, neither of us would always say he is full of Southern Charm! More like Southern Chatter! Regardless, we are the north meets south. One of the first times Brent came to MD to meet my family, we went to DC on the Metro (the subway system). I told Brent the main rule was to not to talk with people while on the train. The first thing he does is start talking to whoever will listen! He is pretty funny that way! So here we are!!! North meets South!!

2 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

Remember that LONG series "The North and the South" that came on TV when we were little?? Maybe we should watch that when you are here! :)

Jenibug7 said...

Ok- seriously, it is time for a new post!