Sunday, November 30, 2008

Special Gift


I wanted to include this in my last blog, but decided that it deserved a blog of it's own. My friend Jen had told me she was making me something special for my birthday. And she did as you can see from the picture. In her card she sent, she reminded us of the gift the Lord gave Brent and I the day we took it each other as man and wife. Although we no longer have our son Carter here on earth with us, what a gift it is to remember that we are a family, The Spears!! I pray daily the Lord will bless us again with more children. ( The funny thing about this gift is that Jen and I both have the same exact dishes, which are blue and I have a blue and white kitchen. So this gift was made especially for my kitchen.) Thanks Jen! I love you friend.
By the way... make sure to scroll down and check out my older post. I FINALLY posted pictures!!

1 comment:

Jenibug7 said...

You're welcome! I am glad you have that reminder to see every day. And I apologize ahead of time because what is coming for Christmas is really all about Brent. :)