Friday, July 01, 2011

Survey

So I have wanted to do this kind of post this whole time, but was too anxious to say anything because we were so unsure if everything would turn out okay.  I was put on bed rest this week because of some slight blood pressure issues.  So now Brent has to clean, cook, work and do everything for us.  He's amazing.  So as I am resting I thought I would be brave and post a survey.  So here goes!

1. How far along? 35 weeks 4 days


2. Total weight gain - 18 lbs (UGH!)
3. Maternity clothes - Oh you mean they still make non maternity clothes?  I feel like I have worn maternity forever!

4. Stretch marks - No major ones

5. Sleep - What is that? 

6. Best moment this week - getting my hair done.

7. Worst moment - Being put on bed rest.  It hurts to lay down as much as it hurts to stand up and walk around. 

8. Movement -  NON STOP!  I thought when I got to this point that she would slow down a little.  No way.  This week she has been crazy.  In fact, we watched her grab her legs and then let them go.  A fun game for her maybe, but for me, major uncomfortable and painful at times.

9. Food Cravings - I have not had anything really consistent in this area.  Depends on the day.  I can eat ice cream, which when I am not pregnant I can't eat it because of lactose issues.  So that could count right?

10. Gender -  Still a GIRL and a good thing since everything is PINK! Avery Grayce
11. Wedding rings on or off - On!  I may have blood pressure issues, but no swelling.

12. Weekly wisdom - I have tried to save all my wisdom for my last two weeks of clients, so the rest of my days are spent sounding less than wise (just ask my hubby!! LOL)

13. Milestones? - Everything is a milestone at this point!  We are three weeks away from really having a baby.  Can't believe it.

No comments: