Tuesday, May 05, 2009

More Please

If you have followed our blog at all you would have realized by now that we LOVE our dog! Wrigley does so many funny things that keep up in stitches. She gets her own ice from our ice maker. She sits by our crib and will cry because she wants to "sniff and nose" the bear that is in the crib. She loves to sit on Brent's lap no matter where he is. She loves to come and give you a big hug (paws around your neck or waist and will just squeeze!) Just to name a few. One of the things she started about a year ago was letting us know when she would like some more food. No matter where we are in the house (upstairs, downstairs, kitchen...) she will bring us her bowl and just stare at us and the bowl. She never barks just brings us her bowl. I saw her finishing her food today and ran upstairs to get the camera hoping she would bring me her bowl and I could get it on camera. I did! She is such a joy in our lives and we are so blessed (even she is a monster) that we have our little puppy (well maybe the little part isn't so true anymore!!)

As an update.... the garden is going awesome. I will post some pictures. We already have lots of seedlings that have grown in one week!!! So far so good.

4 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

heehee- I am SO glad you finally got this on video!!!

Julee said...

That is so funny! And what a beautiful dog Wrigley is!

The Partin's said...

Too cute :)

Jody said...

That dog is hysterical!
I hope your garden grows lots of good things for you! We planted a flower memorial garden and it's not doing one single thing...boo hoo!
I think I'm just going to go to Lowe's and pick out flowers that have already bloomed and plant those!