Friday, March 20, 2009

Another Part of God's plan

I never imagined this would take place when I first began this blog!! I began my blog at the "suggestion" of my friend Jen. I thought it would be fun to keep up with friends and share some pictures and other fun stuff happening in our little world. Of course I didn't except the Lord would take us on such a journey this past year and that our blog would become a life line for us some days. In the middle of this journey I have been amazed at the outpouring of support and love that we have gotten from so many people. I don't know why I have been amazed because isn't that what God's children do... love on each other with the Love of Jesus? What has blown me away is all of my new precious Blog friends who I have come to adore and love very much!! Isn't that just like the Lord to bring new friends together walking through a similar journey at the same time and living all over the country and yet our lives are woven together the common thread of our love for our Savior. The encouragement of these ladies to me has been amazing. The out pouring of their hearts have been an encouragement to me and many days has been the calming assurance that I need to know I am not alone in this journey and that there are others that "get me."

I believe God has a plan for all of our lives for sure. This is just part of His plan for us today. I don't' want to take granted the special new friends God has given me. Please join me in praying for my friends Kerry, Casey, Nancy, Jody, and Hilary. I know there are many other names of new friends as well, but here are just a few to add as you continue to pray for our family, pray for them too! I get excited to watch and see how small pieces of God's plan unfold before our eyes and bring ladies from different walks of life, different areas of the country and yet we can be so connected because of our relationship with the Lord what He is doing in our life today!

Jesus we are so thankful for friends to dance with
For your continuing guidance and special
Touches in our lives that make
It easier to walk through today!
You are so good - Even in the Storms
We Praise you, and dance to the music
You give us in our daily lives!!

3 comments:

Tay's Mom said...

i cannot tell you how touched i am. thank you for praying for me, and for asking others to pray for us as well. you are truly a gift sent directly from Him to me. i haven't posted this on my blog because i'm not ready to share it with the world yet, but i would love your prayers -- i know He will listen to all of His children, but you are a special one. please pray. i am 7 weeks pregnant and satan is having a field day with my emotions. i am so so so grateful that my pregnancy has been healthy so far but i am scared. so scared that this miracle could end at any moment. i know that God has a plan that will be best for me, and will glorify Him no matter the outcome. so why i am i scared? i am waiting for a phone call with the result of my bloodwork today that will tell me if the baby is still thriving. please pray. pray for my strength during the wait, and that satan will take a hike so that i can rest in His love and provision. no matter the outcome. i love you, girl.

Tay's Mom said...

test came back. good news :) baby is growing wonderfully. now we wait for the 8 week ultrasound on 4/2. we're not out of the woods for quite some time, but every day that passes is a good sign. so, keep praying -- it's working!!! thank you!!! :D

Kerry Hasenbalg said...

Yes, thank you for your prayers new friend!!
I think of you very often actually - can not believe how similar our recent journeys have been. I am not a big striver these days, particularly when it comes to relationships, but it would be cool to have God put us in the same room together someday - well, I mean before that room is the throne room or the heavenly banquet room. Blessings, Kerry H.