Sunday, September 25, 2011

2 months old already



It feels like the journey for us to have children took so long, almost forever!  Pregnancy seemed to move at a turtles pace daily for me.  Now that we have Avery here in our arms, I can't seem to keep up with the days.  Everything is moving so quickly and some how I have blinked and she is already 2 months old. My heart is breaking at how fast she is growing up.  She has already started to sleep for 8 - 9 hour stretches at night allowing me to get a little more sleep. She has already begun to coo and smiles at us all of the time.  My heart is overflowing with love for this sweet girl. I just pray my mind is saving the sweet memories in my heart so I don't forget anything. I know I will forget some of the things that she will do, but I pray that my heart will never forget the feeling of what an incredible miracle and gift she is to Brent and I!  I love so much and I especially love being her mommy! 

2 comments:

hmommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. H said...

Jenna, she is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations at the little miracle you get to hold in your arms. So precious.